This session is designed to help you combat the anxieties and the nervousness you experience whilst driving or even just thinking about driving.
Whether you’re a new driver or returning to driving following a break or an accident, Self-Hypnosis can teach you to remain calm, relaxed and confident whilst behind the wheel. You can also feel positive and competent with motorway driving. You may never have to suffer driving anxiety again after you have allowed the process of Hypnotherapy to help you.
- Do you dread every car journey you need to make?
- Does driving on a motorway seem just a distant dream?
- Are you nervous or anxious about how other drivers will behave towards you?
- Are you inclined to avoid certain routes and worry about the journey before you even set off, or do you just avoid driving altogether?
If this sounds like you, then this session to Overcome Your Fear of Driving is for you.
Using this Hypnosis session, will help you feel positive and confident about your driving abilities, so much so that your fears will be a thing of the past.
The guided imagery, positive self-talk and post-hypnotic techniques used in this special hypnosis session for driving fears will help you control and eradicate all those old feelings of fear, anxiety and panic you had when you were behind the wheel.
This means that driving will become pleasurable rather than a chore and you’ll find that you can plan journeys and trips out that you never thought possible. This will open up a whole new world to you and others.
Fear of Driving Self-Hypnosis
- An introduction to Hypnotherapy.
- Deep, relaxing induction to allow the mind and body prepare for Hypnotic state.
- You will experience a virtual journey by car, mind-changing ideas, images and thoughts to change the unconscious mind’s perception, removing doubts and fears.
- Reconstruction of perceptions about driving; positive feelings and thoughts.
- Confidence and ego-boosting for future car journeys.
- Post-Hypnotic tools for the future – keeping body and mind relaxed and calm in all motoring situations.
- Relaxing re-entry to the conscious world.
Subscribe for FREE and we'll send you a 10% discount code - see the bottom of this page: