The combined effects of Hypnotherapy and Aversion Therapy will help you control your sugar Intake and chocolate addiction and stop the desire to eat sweet, sugary food, chocolate and sugary drinks.
- Do you find it hard to resist sweet things?
- Do you crave chocolate at any time of the day and night?
- Do you find that you always take that last piece of cake, biscuit, chocolate or cookie?
- Is it hard to resist a dessert when you eat out, even though you are full up?
- Do always choose sweet sugary drinks, no matter what else is available?
If the answer is yes to any of these questions, you may have an addiction to sugar and chocolate but help is at hand this self-hypnosis session can help you to overcome your addiction.
With the combined effects of Hypnosis and Aversion Therapy you will lose the desire to eat sweet things and to drink sweet liquids; in fact anything with a high-sugar content will become truly unpleasant, even the smell of it will become obnoxious to you. But, rest assured, any medication you need to take that maybe sweet-tasting, will not be affected.So lie back, listen and let your subconscious mind learn to control your conscious mind, it’s that simple!
Format: zipped folder - mp3 files
Sugar and Chocolate Addiction Self-Hypnosis
- Introduction to Hypnotherapy.
- Deep Relaxation of Body and Mind – Preparation for Hypnosis
- Therapy – Metaphors and a journey through nature’s tranquil scenes.
- Aversion Therapy techniques – Stopping the desire to eat chocolate and all things sweet.
- Confidence Boosting – Positive body-image for a stress-free mind.
- Making Changes – Altering attitudes towards eating, drinking and buying food and drink that you know is wrong for you.
- Post-Hypnotic tools for the future – feeling healthy, energised and positive.
- Relaxing, gentle re-entry to the conscious world.
Subscribe for FREE and we'll send you a 10% discount code - see the bottom of this page: