Does the stress in your life make you feel angry, tired, irritable or unwell? If so, then now is the time to make changes so that you feel more relaxed, healthier, stronger and full of energy and vitality.
When you are in a state of hypnosis certain physiological changes can take place; decreased heart rate, decreased blood pressure, a decrease in metabolic rate and oxygen consumption, decrease in skeletal muscle tension and a decrease in alpha activity to mention just a few. With these changes the body starts to return to a condition of chemical and hormonal balance, so that the body is then operating at a far healthier level.
- An introduction to Hypnotherapy.
- Information relating to stress and how it affects the body – where it comes from.
- Deep, progressive tense and relaxation exercises to relax mind and body.
- The “Drift” sequence, creating a detachment of the conscious mind from the unconscious mind.
- Communication with the unconscious mind – The ABC technique and CBT, altering the unconscious mind.
- Post-Hypnotic tools – a stress-free future.
- Relaxing re-entry into the conscious world
During Hypnosis the subconscious mind will accept new ideas and suggestions that will help you to control and alter the way you think, so that an ‘activating’ event (also known as the ‘Stressor‘) that may have caused an emotional, psychological and biologically stressed state in the past, no longer does so. This will help you to Manage Your Stress Levels no matter where you are or what you are doing.
Hypnotherapy is recognised and promoted by National Health Service in the UK as a valid Complementary Therapy for Stress.