If jealousy and possessiveness are not dealt with, what could otherwise have been a long and happy relationship, will instead be destined to fail. You are the only one that can choose which way to go! So what can be done.
How can you deal with jealousy and possessiveness? No one wants to alter so much of a person’s character that they are no longer a unique person, but if negative automatic thoughts and irrational thinking is unsettling your relationships with others; it’s time to start changing things. The good news is that with practice, this is achievable.
- Do you ever struggle to maintain positive feelings of self-worth when you compare yourself to others?
- Do you always compare yourself with other people?
- Do feelings of jealousy surface when your partner pays attention to someone who you feel could be a possible threat to your relationship?
- Do you worry when your partner goes out without you, who they will meet, what they will talk about and what they are doing?
- Do you try to keep contact with your partner when your are not with them?
- Do you check emails, text messages or pockets to find out if there is something going on that you need to know about?
If this sounds familiar ground to you then Self-Hypnosis can help.
Overcome Jealousy and Possessiveness.
- An introduction to Hypnotherapy.
- Jealousy- explained?
- Deep Relaxation of body and mind in preparation for Hypnosis.
- Putting things into perspective – letting go.
- Confidence building – know your self-worth.
- Guided imagery and visualisation – visit the movies.
- Post-Hypnotic tools for the future.
- Relaxing re-entry to the conscious world feeling, positive and confident.
Jealousy in relationships can leave partners feeling as though they’re constantly walking on eggshells to avoid a jealous reaction.
The jealous partner, often aware of their problem, fluctuates between anger, self-blame, self doubt and absolute validation. If left that way, what could have been a long and happy relationship is certain to fail.