Times can be stressful with worries about Pandemics and the health of loved ones. It's a fact that aclcohol consumption has increased dramtically since Covid-19 arrived on our shores.
This Hypnosis session could rebalance your alcohol needs, leaving you feeling more confident, more able to cope with whatever life throws at you and above all, in total control of the levels of alcohol you consume.
- Do you feel alcohol aids relaxation?
- Do you feel alcohol gives your self-esteem a boost?
- Do you drink when you are alone?
- Do you attempt to abstain or drink less – and don’t succeed?
- Do you sometimes miss work because you are hungover?
- Do you ever forget things due to your drinking?
- Do you avoid being truthful with others about how much you drink?
- Do you ever do or say things that you know will make you feel guilty later when you are drinking?
- Do you often get drunk, even though that is not your intention?
- Do you drink because you have difficulties in life or can’t face up to stressful situations?
If you have no idea how to stop binge drinking or your heavy drinking is getting out of your control or perhaps you don’t drink during the week then binge-drink all weekend. Or maybe you drink more than you know is good for you at the end of the day or the thought of not having another drink again, unduly worries you – then this Self-Hypnosis session is for you, because those type of thoughts suggest, your drinking habits could become a problem, if they haven’t already.
Control Your Alcohol Consumption Self-Hypnosis
- An introduction to Hypnotherapy.
- Deep, relaxing journey of body and mind in preparation for Hypnosis.
- 'Drift’ sequence to isolate the conscious mind from the subconscious mind.
- Therapy – Mind-changing metaphors, story telling, visualisation and imagery to create new behaviour patterns.
- Journeying into the Future – Alcohol consumption is back in control.
- Post-Hypnotic Tools for remaining in control.
- Relaxing re-entry into the conscious world feeling positive and confident about the future.
This Self-Hypnosis session is not targeted at diagnosed Alcoholics and if you fall into this classification, be sure to continue receiving help and support from medical professionals or specialised organisations. If you are worried about any health-related issues as a result of your alcohol consumption please consult a medical practitioner without delay.