Does the thought of taking even more medication for pain worry you? Self-Hypnosis may be the alternative solution you have been looking for.
- Does chronic or severe pain make you depressed and weary?
- Do you find everyday living tough because of your physical restrictions?
- Does your pain stop you from doing the garden, walking, driving or participating in sport activities, are you sometimes unable to work?
- Are you concerned about taking even more medication to control the pain?
- Does pain stop you from getting a good nights’ sleep?
If the answer is yes to any of the above, then let the power of your subconscious mind help you to manage the pain you suffer.
We have all heard of anecdotal stories about people having been involved in terrible accidents yet not feeling pain from their injuries until later. Also other stories about heroic acts being executed by an injured person who is unaware of their own injuries until others are helped. This is the mind’s way of subduing the pain messages so that the body can do what it needs to do there and then.
The minds ability to close-off pain messages when it needs to is implemented by the ‘subconscious’ part of the mind. It can be taught to use this suppressing power, on demand, through Hypnosis.
It has been clinically demonstrated that the power of the mind can control the pain messages that the body conveys so well, that surgical procedures have been carried out without a general anaesthetic to control the pain, whilst the patient is in a deep hypnotic trance.
Once you have learnt how to control the biological senses and imagery that you accustom with your pain, you can switch those images, sensations and experiences into pleasant, calming, pain suppressing images, feelings, and sensations that will override and neutralise the original pain messages.
All you have to do is lie back and listen!
Control Your Pain Self-Hypnosis
- Hypnotic Trance
- Visualisation - The Pain Gate Dial
- Staying in Control
- Ending with Confidence boosting, feeling positive about the future.
Subscribe for FREE and we'll send you a 10% discount code - see the bottom of this page: