This Hypnosis session is designed to fight the most common symptoms of depression and to lift that dark shadow of misery, anguish and gloom. The fact that you are looking at this means you are ready…you’ve got this far…you just need to take the next step!
To even begin to feel better, you have to gather up from the depths of anguish, enough energy and motivation to take action and get help with overcoming depression, and that's hard enough, but when your subconscious mind starts this process for you, there is no reason why you should not be able to make all those positive, life-changing choices you need to make, in order to turn your life around.
This session, addresses the central source of depression, the mind; changing the way the unconscious mind works, which then changes how the conscious mind operates, lifting the mood and letting you to see a more positive outlook for the future.
- An introduction to Hypnotherapy.
- Deep relaxation of body and mind to prepare you for hypnosis.
- The “drift” technique for disassociation of the conscious and unconscious minds.
- Talking to the unconscious mind – the unwanted visitor.
- Banishing the unwelcome visitor with the use of guided imagery and visualisation techniques
- Self-esteem and confidence building.
- Looking at the future without depression.
- Post-Hypnotic tools for the future.
- Relaxing re-entry to the conscious world feeling relaxed, positive and motivated.
Getting Help is not a sign of weakness.
There are no specific ‘personality types’ that are more at risk than others. However, some risk factors have been recognised; these include inherited (genetic) factors, such as having parents or grandparents who have suffered from depression and non-genetic factors such as the passing of someone close when you were young or suffering some kind of trauma…it is often impossible to recognise a ’cause’ in many people, and this can be disturbing for people who want to understand the reasons why they are not well. However depression, like any illness, can strike for no obvious reason.There are medications available that can really help with depression, but many people are unwilling to take these, as the side effects can almost be as disagreeable as the depression, but there are other possibilities, and using Self-Hypnosis is one of them.