Hypnosis with Cognitive Behaviour Therapy goes beyond just thinking ‘Positive Thoughts’. Cognitive Behaviour Therapy re-programmes the ‘conscious’ mind, but without Hypnotherapy, you can sabotage your progress because the ‘conscious’ mind doesn’t have any support or backup – Hypnosis adds that support, making those changes more powerful and longer-lasting.
- Do your negative thoughts make you feel downhearted, exhausted and despondent?
- Do you feel that no matter how much you try to be positive those negative thoughts creep back in?
- Do you find negative thoughts dictate your thinking no matter hard you try to remain positive?
- Do you feel like giving up trying because things don’t always work out the way you expected?
- Do you blame others for the circumstances in your life and it’s someone else’s fault that you feel like this?
- Do you jump to conclusions or try to be a mind-reader, believing that you “know” what others are feeling or thinking?
- Do you feel that if something bad happens in the world it will happen to you, whilst others drift through life without a problem?
If you can recognise any of the above statements, you have made a unconscious choice to give away your power to another person or situation – but of course you will not be aware that this is what’s occurring.
After using this session, you will be able to use post hypnotic triggers, so that if your mind ever drifts into negativity again, this trigger will quickly re-establish a positive link back the part of your brain that controls your thoughts. The combination of Cognitive Behaviour Techniques and Hypnotherapy goes beyond just ordinary “Positive Thinking”. When the part of the brain that creates negative thoughts is changed, and new positive thoughts, feelings and reactions are programmed into the sub-conscious mind, they connect with the conscious mind. This means that in a wakeful state, those positive thoughts and feelings will appear as if by magic, as though they were always there, leaving all those negative thoughts and feeling that you used to have, where they belong, in the trash can!
Format: zipped folder - mp3 files
Positive Mental Attitude Self-Hypnosis
- An introduction to Hypnotherapy.
- De-construction of damaging, negative self-talk.
- Deep relaxing induction to prepare mind and body for the hypnotic state.
- “The Positive Star” metaphors, suggestions and concepts for promoting mind-altering changes.
- Cognitive Behaviour Therapy to establish fresh ways of thinking.
- Becoming a master of your own feelings, thoughts and concepts.
- Staying in control – feeling positive, remaining positive.
- Confidence-building and Post-Hypnotic tools for the future.
- Relaxing re-entry into the conscious world.
Subscribe for FREE and we'll send you a 10% discount code - see the bottom of this page: