After listening to this soothing Guided Imagery session for Stress Relief, you will not only feel physically relaxed, you will also feel peaceful and calm from within, more confident, positive and enthusiastic about the future and content with your life in general.
- Do you feel as if there is never enough “me time” in your life?
- Do you find it hard to really switch off and relax unless you are sleeping?
- Do you think you look older than your age because of stress-lines and wrinkles on your face?
- Are you always jumping up looking for something to do, dashing around all day, then find you are too shattered to sleep or is sleep the only time you do relax?
Contents of our Guided Imagery for Stress Relief recording:
This spoken-word recording includes music and sounds of waves on a beach.
- Track 1, Introduction to Guided Imagery, Visualisation and Meditation
- Track 2, Information about Stress
- Track 3, over 1 hour of Guided Relaxation of the entire body, deeper calming of the mind followed by a gentle stroll along a sunny beach.
How will Guided Imagery and Visualisation can work for you?
Guided Imagery and Visualisation centers the mind’s eye so that a deeper level of relaxation and meditation is accomplished. This holistic approach using all your senses of hearing, sight, touch, taste, and smell permits the wonderful experiences you encounter in your imagination to transfer into your real world - positive mental and physical changes can then happen, giving you a feeling of empowerment and well-being.
This inspiring collection of Guided Imagery, Visualisation and Deeply Relaxing recordings from Here To Listen, all include the spoken word of a female with an English accent. The empowering words, ideas and suggestions presented are carefully mixed with soothing, emotionally-stirring music throughout and natural sound effects inspired by nature, where appropriate. The music then continues for a prolonged period at the end of each recording enabling you to you continue relaxing or to fall asleep if it’s appropriate for you to do so.
Note from the Author: There are no references to religion or the supernatural in my recordings.