Increase your Confidence and Self-Esteem
If a lack of confidence is holding you back, making life tougher than it needs to be, then this session for building self-confidence is for you. It will help boost your self-esteem, decrease shyness and help you to be more assertive.
MP3 Digital Download
Help to boost your Self-Confidence and Self-Esteem with Hypnosis
This Hypnotherapy session helps boost your self-esteem, decrease your shyness and to be more assertive.
- Do you worry about the opinions of others?
- Do you become shy when you need to be assertive?
- Do you feel that you could achieve more in life?
- Do you feel uncomfortable and awkward when meeting someone of the opposite sex?
- Are your work, social life or sports activities affected by your lack of confidence?
- Do you become embarrassed when you’re with others or have to talk to someone on the telephone?
- Is there a niggling voice in your head telling you that you could ‘do better’ if you just had more confidence and self-esteem?
Once you feel more empowered you can begin to attempt things that you never thought possible, such as speaking in public, talking to people of the opposite sex, meeting people you don't know or even a career change and you will feel at ease and relaxed whilst doing these things.
Included in this session are powerful Post-Hypnotic reminders you can access whenever you need them, freeing you emotionally, psychologically and physically, so that you can reach your full potential as the unique individual you are with skills and flairs you never realised you had.
The main features of this Hypnosis session:
- An introduction to Hypnotherapy.
- What does the inner voice say?
- Cognitive Behaviour Therapy - where does confidence come from?
- Progressive relaxation of the body and mind.
- Therapy - disassociation of the conscious and subconscious mind.
- Guided imagery and visualisation - A confidence and self-esteem boost.
- Post-Hypnotic tools - A confident future.
- Relaxing re-entry to the conscious world feeling confident and positive.
I have had the Cd now for several weeks and I am aware that my behaviour has changed gradually during that time, all for the better - I have become more confident as my fears have lessened. Sharon talks the listener through relaxing the whole body and it is in that state that the mind associated with low self esteem is turned off, enabling the real person to emerge. Indeed, it is like breaking out of the prison of my old self. Many thanks for a great CD.