Hypnosis to create Positive Thinking and a Positive Mental Attitude
- Do your negative thoughts make you feel downhearted, exhausted and despondent?
- Do you feel that no matter how much you try to be positive those negative thoughts creep back in?
- Do you find negative thoughts dictate your thinking no matter hard you try to remain positive?
- Do you feel like giving up trying because things don’t always work out the way you expected?
- Do you blame others for the circumstances in your life and it’s someone else’s fault that you feel like this?
- Do you jump to conclusions or try to be a mind-reader, believing that you “know” what others are feeling or thinking?
- Do you feel that if something bad happens in the world it will happen to you, whilst others drift through life without a problem?
If you can recognise any of the above statements, you have made a unconscious choice to give away your power to another person or situation – but of course you will not be aware that this is what’s occurring.
How this Hypnotherapy session can help you.
After this session for Positive Thinking you will be able to use post hypnotic triggers, so that if your mind ever drifts into negativity again, this trigger will quickly re-establish a positive link back the part of your brain that controls your thoughts. The combination of Cognitive Behaviour Techniques and Hypnotherapy goes beyond just ordinary “Positive Thinking”. When the part of the brain that creates negative thoughts is changed, and new positive thoughts, feelings and reactions are programmed into the sub-conscious mind, they connect with the conscious mind. This means that in a wakeful state, those positive thoughts and feelings will appear as if by magic, as though they were always there, leaving all those negative thoughts and feeling that you used to have, where they belong, in the trash can!
Main features in this Positive Thinking session.
- An introduction to Hypnotherapy.
- De-construction of damaging, negative self-talk.
- Deep relaxing induction to prepare mind and body for the hypnotic state.
- “The Positive Star” metaphors, suggestions and concepts for promoting mind-altering changes.
- Cognitive Behaviour Therapy to establish fresh ways of thinking.
- Becoming a master of your own feelings, thoughts and concepts.
- Staying in control – feeling positive, remaining positive.
- Confidence-building and Post-Hypnotic tools for the future.
- Relaxing re-entry into the conscious world.
Positive affirmations – do they help?
Repeating positive affirmations to yourself will certainly help to keep your mind focused on what you are trying to achieve, but in a challenging or stressful situation those old negative thoughts can re-surface and take over again. Hypnotherapy will help you to reprogram your mind with your desired new thought patterns which will create positive thinking no matter how stressed you are.
Negative thinking can drain you physically and mentally, but sometimes it’s hard to stop thinking that way when it has become habitual and life’s events seem to be out of your control.
YOU are the only person who has complete power over your own thoughts, over your own feelings and your own reactions, so YOU are the only one that can take back control and be the master of how you think, feel and react.
With the help of Hypnotherapy and CBT techniques you can be in control again, with the power to choose your reactions to circumstance and people. Negative thinking will not be a dominating factor in your life.