Hypnotherapy to lift low self-esteem and lack of confidence
Do you worry about the opinions of others?
Do you become shy when you need to be assertive?
Do you feel that you could achieve more in life?
Do you feel uncomfortable and awkward when meeting someone of the opposite sex?
Are your work, social life or sports activities affected by your lack of confidence?
Do you become embarrassed when you’re with others or have to talk to someone on the telephone?
Is there a niggling voice in your head telling you that you could ‘do better’ if you just had more confidence and self-esteem?
How this Hypnotherapy session can help you?
This session is designed to Improve your Confidence and Self-Esteem by altering the way your mind perceives and processes information, enabling you to change your perceptions of the world around you. When this change happens you can dispel all those doubts, worries and apprehensions that you may have had about who you are, how you are seen by others, and what you are capable of saying or doing.
Once you feel more empowered you can begin to attempt things that you never thought possible, such as speaking in public, talking to people of the opposite sex, meeting people you don’t know or even a career change and you will feel at ease and relaxed whilst doing these things.
Included in this session are powerful Post-Hypnotic reminders you can access whenever you need them, freeing you emotionally, psychologically and physically, so that you can reach your full potential as the unique individual you are with skills and flairs you never realised you had.
The main features of this Hypnosis session:
- An introduction to Hypnotherapy.
- What does the inner voice say?
- Cognitive Behaviour Therapy – where does confidence come from?
- Progressive relaxation of the body and mind.
- Therapy – disassociation of the conscious and subconscious mind.
- Guided imagery and visualisation – A confidence and self-esteem boost.
- Post-Hypnotic tools – A confident future.
- Relaxing re-entry to the conscious world feeling confident and positive.