The perfect mix for a good night's sleep
Insomnia can so frustrating and draining…
How many times have you gone to bed exhausted, desperate for a good night’s sleep, then struggled to drop off to sleep, or after only a few hours , you awaken, thinking it’s morning only to realise to your horror that you have only been asleep for a short while?
You toss and turn, watching the clock, getting more and more anxious and fed up about your lack of sleep, aware that those valuable hours available for sleep are diminishing as the time to get up approaches. The more you try to sleep, or get back to sleep after waking up, the more impossible it seems that you will succeed; the more anxious you become, the more awake you are, and therefore the sequence of frustration, anxiety and tiredness continues. If you do manage to get to sleep you probably feel exhausted when you wake up and it feels as though you have only just nodded off, minutes before you needed to get up! This scenario can make you feel tired and irritable the next day, often during the middle of the afternoon.
This session will encourage your mind to turn off enough to go into a deep sleep to start with and to remain asleep for as long as you need to.
only waking up at the time you have decided it is appropriate to end that sleep. Using Self-Hypnosis to overcome insomnia is recognised by the NHS and it can break this cycle, allowing your mind and body to enjoy a truly restful, peaceful, re-energising night’s sleep.
Main features of this Self-Hypnosis session to Overcome Insomnia:
- An introduction to Hypnotherapy.
- Progressive Deep Relaxation – Preparation for Hypnosis.
- Disassociation of the conscious mind, suggestions and imagery for improved sleep patterns.
- Drifting sequence to promote a deep, relaxing sleep.
FREE TRACK – Relax and De-Stress:
- Do you worry about lines on your face and feel you have aged?
- Do you find it difficult to push the off switch and relax?
- Are you always jumping up looking for something to do, dashing round all day, then find you are too shattered to sleep?
- Or is sleep the only time you do relax?
- Does your work or home life stress you out so much that you feel physically ill?
- Has your doctor told you that you need change your routine in order to reduce your Stress levels?
This self-hypnosis session takes you on a deep, concentrated, therapeutic, relaxing journey of body and mind; a well-deserved “time out” from your busy life. Leaving you feeling relaxed, refreshed and energised both mentally and physically. Relaxation heals from within and gives the mind a mental vacation. Post-Hypnotic suggestions and ‘anchor’ words allow you to access the same relaxing feelings that you had during hypnosis, even when you are in a fully conscious state. Using this session on a regular basis will make it easier in the future to reach an immediate state of relaxation and calmness, at any time in any place.
Progressive Relaxation enabling each part of the body to relax step by step.
Visualisation – “special Place” sequence for deep mind-relaxation.
Communication with the subconscious mind – De-Stressing.
Balancing of the mind, boosting confidence and self-esteem.
Post-Hypnotic suggestions for calmness and peace of mind.
Gentle, relaxing re-entry to the conscious world.