Powerful, non-medicated solution for Panic and Anxiety Attacks
Self-Hypnosis for Anxiety and Panic Attacks – a powerful non-medicated aid for anxiety and panic attacks.
This self-hypnosis download or CD will give you the tools to take back control and reduce the severity of your attacks or even eliminate them completely. It is an effective , gentle, non-invasive treatment for anxiety and panic attacks.
What are the main features of self-hypnosis for anxiety and panic attacks?
The session consists of:
- Information about causes and symptoms of panic and anxiety attacks (knowledge is power) ·
- Relaxation Breathing Techniques – which can be used in the conscious, wakeful world to help reduce any physical symptoms.
- Deep Relaxation – The beginning of your Hypnotherapy for anxiety attacks (this opens up communication paths within the mind which allows the conscious mind to shut down and take a back seat so that the subconscious mind can start to absorb new, more positive information that will influence the conscious mind in a wakeful state.
- Panic Prevention Tools to help you deal with stressful situations – The end of future Anxiety or Panic Attacks (positive affirmations, guided imagery, positive self-talk to help combat negative feelings and thoughts)
- Therapy for the Subconscious Mind – Changing thoughts, feelings and reactions at the very root of their creation (confidence building, seeing the world in a new way, the future looks good, seeing and feeling the calmness within.
- Consolidation – bringing all that you have learnt and felt forward to the conscious world – conscious and subconscious minds working together as one so that Anxiety or Panic are a thing of the past.
Common symptoms of anxiety and panic attacks:
During a panic attack, physical symptoms can build up very quickly, whereas in General Anxiety Disorder the feelings of anxiety are prolonged or continuous but not as powerful as an attack.
A Panic Attack can often manifest itself as physical symptoms such as:
- A pounding or racing heartbeat
- Feeling faint, dizzy or light-headed
- Feeling very hot or very cold · Sweating, trembling or shaking
- Nausea (feeling sick)
- Pain in your chest or abdomen
- Struggling to breathe or feeling like you’re choking
- Feeling like your legs are shaky or are turning to jelly
- Feeling disconnected from your mind, body or surroundings During a panic attack you might feel very afraid that you’re:
- Losing control
- Going to faint
- Having a heart attack
- Going to die
Please be assured that you are not alone!
With modern-day living becoming more and more stressful, an increasing number of people are feeling anxious. Our self-hypnosis session for Anxiety and Panic Attacks will give you the tools to overcome these attacks.
Why do I feel anxious or panicky ?
An anxiety or panic attack is just an over-stimulated flight or fight response, the trouble is the ‘off’ button for this response seems to have gone missing. Hypnotherapy for anxiety will help you to rediscover the ‘off’ button. You will be able to stop the sequence of those dreadful feelings before they intensify and become a full-blown ‘attack’. Each time you do this, the fear-of-the-fear will diminish – leaving you with a feeling of confidence and calmness that you never thought possible.
Why do we get anxious?
Anxiety is related to our flight or fight response and acts as an alarm system. The problem is that our body’s ‘alarm system’ was designed many, many years ago, when people had to cope with dangers in order to survive. Nowadays, we are rarely faced with the sort of life or death threats our ancestors faced. But have very different threats, mainly related to stress:
- Financial worries
- Moving house
- Job Interviews and presentations
Any of the above can be very stressful and can raise our anxiety levels to the point where our ‘alarm system’ is triggered. It is a bit like a ‘stress’ thermometer – which when it reaches a certain level, results in panic.
Whilst a panic attack may be unpleasant, it is not dangerous. Quite the opposite. It is a system designed to protect us, not harm us. When you experience anxiety and panic attacks you often feel a loss of control. Self-Hypnosis for anxiety is a gentle form of treatment that will help you regain that control.
Our natural fear response:
If we take the example of lying in bed at night and hearing a noise downstairs and worst case scenario and let us suppose it is a burglar. You may wish to stay absolutely still, so as to prevent the burglar from attacking you. You might want to go and challenge him or you might need to run away should he come after you. Your ‘fear response’ would help with any of these. When you are frightened you breathe more quickly so that you can get lots of oxygen to your muscles. Your heart beats faster to pump the blood faster round your body. Your digestive system closes down to allow your body to concentrate on the more immediate threat. This is your body’s normal healthy reaction to situations where your body feels under threat; it is your body’s alarm system (as we have said before, the flight or fight response).
The problem with Anxiety and Panic attacks:
The problem with anxiety and panic attacks is that they usually occur when there is no obvious physical threat there at all. Your body is reacting as though it was about to be attacked when in reality it is not. In other words it is a ‘false’ alarm.
It is a bit like the annoying smoke detector which goes off at all the wrong times, because it is sensitive to small amounts of smoke. Or the burglar alarm that goes off because of the cat. Or even more annoying, the car alarm that is triggered by the wind. These are all alarms that can be triggered when there is in fact no danger. The same can be the case with your body’s ‘alarm’ system. Sometimes it can be triggered off when there is no real danger.
Self-Hypnosis for Anxiety and Panic Attacks:
Self-Hypnosis is an effective anxiety treatment because you can learn to control the attacks, reducing their severity or eliminating them altogether by just using your mind. With practice, you can change how your subconscious mind works and in doing so, it can change how you feel, think, react and behave in various situations in the wakeful state.
Once the ‘trigger’ button has been turned off, you can stop the sequence of the feelings before they escalate and each time you do that, the fear-of-the-fear will diminish also.
Remember, Self-Hypnosis for anxiety or panic attacks is a powerful self-help tool for implementing change within your life.
The main benefits of self-hypnosis for anxiety treatment are:
- Simple and effective to use
- Produces long-term changes, and
- Can be used by almost everyone.
Our hypnosis for anxiety or panic attacks download or CD session, includes the benefits of soothing music at strategic points, helping you to relax even more and absorb the information, whilst the soothing voice of our therapist guides you with gentle suggestions, positive language and life changing imagery.
You will always be in control at all times, able to wake up immediately should you need to. Hypnotherapy cannot make you do, say anything or act in any way that is not normally acceptable to you.
By using our self-hypnosis pre-recorded material you will have, at the touch of button, a full Hypnotherapy Session that can be used whenever you need to, as often as you need to. It’s as simple as that.
Note: Do not stop taking any prescribed medication for your Anxiety or Panic Attacks without consulting your medical practitioner first.