Do you need a stronger motivation to lose weight?
Do you eat even when you are not really hungry?
Do you crave all the things you know make you put on weight?
Do you eat to make up for other things in your life that trouble or worry you?
Have you tried every diet under the sun to lose weight but just can’t stick to them?
This hypnosis session aims to alter your eating and drinking habits, then sustaining that change for as long as you wish to. This session will also inspire and encourage you to control your weight.
The habit of overeating comes from the sub-conscious part of your mind.
By changing how the subconscious part of your mind thinks and feels about food and drink, you can break the habit.
Once your subconscious mind has learnt and acknowledged these new changes, how it thinks and feels about food and drink that will make you put on weight, it will influence your conscious mind, and this will help you with weight loss and maintenance for as long as you want to.
Main features of this Hypnosis for Weight Loss session:
- An introduction to Hypnotherapy.
- Deep Relaxation of body and mind – preparing for Hypnosis.
- ‘Wishing on a star’ and ‘special place’ guided imagery opening up the sub-conscious mind ready for acceptance of new ideas and propositions.
- Visualisation/Guided Imagery – changing eating and drinking habits, buying of non-fattening healthy produce
- Post-Hypnotic tools for the future – self-control and success.
- Confidence-building and positive body image – better health, more vitality.
- Relaxing, gentle re-entry to the conscious world.
The visualisation section will help you concentrate on what life could be like when your new body image starts to take shape and Post-Hypnotic suggestions and ‘Anchor’ words will help you to resist the consumption or in fact the purchasing of food or drink that you know are not good for you.